Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Have any question. Look here now
Country does not matter much. Choose the top quality university to study MBBS abroad in that country. They do not even bother to see if the university is top or not! For example, if you are looking for MBBS in abroad at low cost / fees structure / lowest fees, Kyrgyzstan is the best choice. India has IIT or IIM and it also offers low quality colleges. Where would you place India as a destination? Similarly, focus on your budget and the Grade of the University.
To study MBBS in abroad, you would need an experienced education consultant for MBBS abroad programs. We can guide you to place in the top university to study MBBS in abroad. The grades have many factors such as Student to faculty ratio, library size, English speaking capability of the teachers, investment on laboratory and equipment, hospital bed affiliations, patient’s flow, number of years in teaching MBBS abroad programs etc. The eligibility for admission to top medical colleges abroad and the cost to study MBBS abroad would go high as you choose for higher grades.
- Attained 17 years of age as on December 31 of the year of Admission.
- Passed 10+2 from a recognized Council / Board in India / Abroad and NEET qualification mandatory.
- Have Physics, Chemistry, Biology& English as subjects in class 11th and in class 12th and passed in each subject, Physics, Chemistry and Biology should have a practical test in each subject.
- Obtain minimum 50% (40% for SC/ST/OBC) in aggregate in PCB combined in 12th Board.
Note: This is the requirement for Admission as prescribed by NMC which is needed NEET qualify result.
YES. As per the current rules of the NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION(NMC), you can practice in India. After graduating from abroad, you have to appear for a “Screening test” conducted by the National Board of Education (NBE), New Delhi. On clearing this test you need to register with the NMC and comply with all their rules and then you will get a Registration which will allow you to practice Medicine in India
YES. After registering with NMC, the Doctor can apply for Government & Private jobs or do his/ her own practice, as the person is now recognized by the Indian Authorities as a Qualified Doctor.
- Students can cook their own food – kitchen facilities are available.
- Canteens and restaurants are available in the city and near the University’s premises.
- Establishment of a dedicated low cost canteen serving Indian Food for International students in the Hostel premises is under consideration by the University.
- All food items such as rice, dal, potatoes, tomatoes, flour, pizzas, fruits, spices, tea, milk, butter etc are available for sale in the markets and bazaars.
Yes, lots of Indian students are already studying MBBS / MD in abroad.
No CIS country conducts an entrance examination the way it happens in India. Admission is granted on the Basis of class 12 marks and an interview and a competency test. This has been their TRADITION. Just as in India – the tradition is an all India Entrance Examination – due to India’s huge population and shortage of seats (!!) The population of India is over 110 crores and India has 30,000 medical seats each year.
Students have to pass annual examinations to be promoted. The standard of education is very high. Class Tests are conducted everyday from Monday to Friday. 100% attendance is needed. Students should be good and hardworking to do well. European Credit Transfer Scheme (ECTS) is followed.
You need to apply for your Passport online and apply. The passport application process is moving online. Visit www.passportindia.gov.in The website contains the name, address and phone numbers of passport offices all over India. You can submit your application online or via speed post or via a form. In some cases the applications are being received online only. We recommend that you apply for your passport IMMEDIATELY. Fill out the form on the net and you get an appointment date. Visit the passport office and show your documents – they keep the photocopies and return the originals. Normally takes SIX to EIGHT weeks to receive a NEW Passport. The following documents are needed for the application of your passport.
- Your birth certificate
- Proof of residence & proof of Identity
- Certificate of educational qualifications
- The Prescribed fee by the Passport office
Visit the following websites for passport application and current information:
Hostel supplies student with linen required: i.e. Pillow, bed sheet, warm blankets etc. Student will have to carry with him everyday clothes.
- The initial Admission Letter by the University is issued in 10 to 15 working days.
- Thereafter – other documentation is completed subject to production of original papers from the student – such as passport, mark sheets etc. This usually takes 6-8 weeks.
- Student will have to visit Delhi at least once for 4-7 days in the month of August-September to get his/ her visa issued, have a medical test and to comply with documentation with the NMC and other Government agencies.
- Fees are Rs 1.80 lacs /year. Private Colleges in Uttar Pradesh charge Rs. 9.1 lacs / year or Rs. 45 lacs as fees. Abroad is 60-70% CHEAPER than Private Indian Colleges – as it is owned by the Govt. and not by the Private Sector.
- Cost of food + Hostel + Insurance in Abroad works out to Rs. 90,000 to 1 lac a year – which is similar to the cost in a city in India.
- Abroad quality of education is MUCH BETTER than most Indian Private & Government. Colleges. They have much better facilities and international collaborations than Indian Medical Institutes.